Why My Brother Printer Won't Scan To Computer?

Why My Brother Printer Won't Scan To Computer?

corenfozz
If you have recently upgraded your Windows 10 and are facing issues with printing then you are not alone. Brother printer won’t scan to computer error usually occurs after upgrading the system. The possible reasons for the error include an incompatible scanner driver, incorrect network configuration, etc. whenever you get this issue, the first thing you should do is check if your Brother printer is switched on properly or not. Next, check the network connection, try printing a test page, update or reinstall scanner drivers, confirm the IP Address of your Brother scanner, and disable the firewall temporarily. After trying all these solutions, your Brother printer issue will get resolved.